High throughput, high quality samples for mass spec analysis
ProTrap technology is now available in high throughput automatable 96-well plates that enable the same efficient, reproducible, and high quality sample preparation as our individual ProTrap filtration cartridges.
The ProTrap HT 96-Well Plates are accelerating the pace of science, enabling efficient, reproducible, high quality protein sample prep. To get you started we provide a base protocol as well as a serum/plasma protocol, both of which have been optimized by the team at our embedded CRO.
For max flexibility we offer our 96-well plates in these packaging configurations:
Cat. No. PWP-R001 1PK ProTrap HT + serum/plasma reagents
1 plate with SDS Buffer and Digestion Buffer – a good way to try the plate in your workflow
Cat. No. PWP-R002 5PK ProTrap HT + serum/plasma reagents
5 plates bundled with SDS Buffer and Digestion Buffer
Cat. No. PWP-1001 5PK ProTrap HT 96-Well Plates
The ProTrap HT filter plates can help you:
- Remove a high level of SDS detrimental to the outcomes of downstream mass spec analysis
- Perform filtration, precipitation, and digestion
- Enhance the confidence in the identification of low abundance proteins
- Achieve confident identification of low-level protein
- Prepare biological samples with a wide dynamic range
- Realize highly reproducible results